TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
but today... in 4 hours and 20 minutes i am going to visit the country of spain. im so excited...... Seville, Madrid, Granada, Bilbao, Burgos, and Toledo are the cities im visiting. ill be back on the 27th and will have a ton of pictures that i will eventually upload for people to see....

·
13's or Mildly Broken
2,670 Posts
Have fun and don't be like my cousin and lose your plane ticket when you get there and have to spend you own money just for a ticket back home.

He went to Europe a few years ago with a singing group (kinda like state choir or something I think). He had fun, but even though it's been atleast a year since he went and we still hear a new story once in a while.

See ya when you get back

-Andy "Melon"

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well... spain has been the most fun ive ever had in my life. right now im in an interenet cafe in madrid. so far ive visted Toledo, Sevilla, and Ronda. last night is the only night i didnt have any alcohol in my system since i got here... let me tell ya, the streets in most large cities here are like mazes and if youre not careful you can get really lost really quick. and its also hard when you cant speak much spanish either. anyways, i coem home saturday (dont want to even think about that) -greg

1 - 3 of 3 Posts