TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D When ever I am going any where in the bird, all I have to do is romp on the gas and I get a chirp. 75 romp chirp. :D :rolleyes: I am so looking forward to try the 1/8 mile strip we have down here. It hilarious when I am at a stop light and person next to me takes off hard spinning tires, I just nail it and chirp. There eyes bug out. Its great to have the chirp!

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
LOL

I dunno about while in motion, but standing still I burn the piss out of the tires.

·
Registered
456 Posts
The JMOD chirp is cool. However, the lower the torque out put at the flywheel, the firmer the shift...I no longer chirp :tongue: :)

·
motor city poster
2,029 Posts
mine will do it from almost any speed on the 1-2 shift at wot, on stock tires, and stock tires, from the line, they break loose for a little and then hook up. so its squeel, revs, chirp, revs----

so yea...hahaha i love it

wait till u drive it in the rain, and they break loose, it takes a while if u stay in it for the tires to get traction again. :D

·
Banned
3,083 Posts
hehe...traction B-4 4000RPMs doesn't exist for me if I romp it from a stop! chirp 2nd...nope, spin 2nd...yeah, for about 4-6 feet (so the tire marks tell me), it was cool as h3ll until I got sideways merging into traffic during the 1-2 shift...but I held it together :D this is with 9" wide tires out back too :D

but, it feels good regardless doesn't it?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts