TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im new here and i cant seem to find out what the j-mod is so will someone please so me the link for it or tell me cause ive been trying to find it for like 15 minutess thank you

·
Registered
554 Posts
You should come out and watch the headswap..... Jim is the total master at jmods and making cougars fast than t-birds.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Does he want to do another one? I've wanted to J-mod mine ever since I had it rebuilt (about 2 years ago) but I'm scared of transmissions lol

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
its a very easy doable job for a somewhat experienced person all your really doing is lowering the tranny pan pulling the valve body, updating the 1-2 and 2-3 shift accumilators and drilling a couple holes in the valve body bigger and bang your done also if the fluid is still original i would highly suggest unless your tbird is really high milage switching to mercon V tranny fluid

·
Registered
554 Posts
pm embalmer.... he's the expert. I'm jsut a young padawan (or whatever they say in star wars)

·
Amateur Expert
1,662 Posts
We're gonna have a mod party the end of this month (I hope) so drive down from Sycamore, bring $100 and I'll provide the parts and fluid. Heck, Brian can do it for you.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
As long as it's in March, I'll definately be able to come. Hopefully I'll have my damn seat motors fixed so I can actually bolt them in (they stuck all the way forward and won't go back...new AND old seats).

The entire month of April is booked up for me due to our refueling outage. Six 12 hour days a week...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts