TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've tried selling these in the past. But I lost the emails and couldnt respond to the people who wanted them. (sorry). I had them on my 1991 5.0 for about 8000 miles.

Asking $100 plus shipping. I would prefer not to ship them though as shipping would be expensive and a PITA. They are located in CT and I can meet someone half way in a reasonable distance.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi;
55 Monarch here.My car is a'96 LX 4.6 car.Are you willing to ship Fed EX or UPS,To Whitby,Ontario Canada?A special form is required to clear Customs.The Courier can fill you in when he knows the springs are going to Canada.I'm not sure if the '91 springs can be used on a '96 but if they'll work I'm happy to give your price.Method of payment will be a Canadian postal money order in U.S. funds.See what they tell you at your local bank regarding this.One guy I purchaced a part from in Washington state was charged an 8.00 "handling fee" and made to wait 10 days for the MO to clear.Thanks.
[email protected]

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry, if I ship them I would prefer to keep them in the US. It's not that I don't trust you, its that I am really uncomfortable shipping outside the US.

·
Registered
385 Posts
shipping

I sell on ebay and shipping to Canada is almost the same as the U.S. and I have never had any trouble

1 - 11 of 11 Posts