TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
VA Chapter Director
729 Posts
I can't seem to keep up with what's going on anymore. It's even harder when the site is down. I'll look at my work schedule tomorrow and see if I can get a weekend off and then I'll make some plans. How is the 24th or 25th for everyone? I'll see if we can go bowling and how much it will cost.

·
Registered
150 Posts
w00t weekend before school starts, I'd be down for something.

-Deezy

·
Registered
233 Posts
Not sure what everyone's situation is, but I recommend we bowl @ Ft. Meade,MD. They have the cheapest bowling ANYWHERE!$1.50 game / $0.75 for shoes. I"m going there tomorrow. See if I can get my game back. After that, we could hit Arundle Mills and do whatever. Just a thought.

·
Stroked and Blown
2,395 Posts
Hello, fellow Marylanders, A meeting sounds like a good idea, the arundle mills thing sounds good. I'm not sure about the bowling thing or not, if not, i can always meet you all at arundle mills. I myself live in the Sparrows-Point/Dundalk Area....Im sure you all know where that is at. Well, I'll keep checking back on this forum to see what the final meeting place is gonna be. peace out all
Frank 96Tbird:zbeer:

·
Registered
287 Posts
Greetings,

I am a new cat to the area and would be interested in a meet. I live on Bolling AFB right between Maryland and Virginia. If a little notice is given....I'm there.

·
Registered
388 Posts
MEEEEET IN MD???? IM THEREEEE!

·
Maryland Chapter Director
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well, since we are not hearing much from Eric about doing the meet down his way, guess we could all get together next weekend up at Arundle Mills, go to Julians, do some bowling, ( their lanes suck as bad as I bowl) play some of the nascar games and such.
What do you all think?
Bringing our cars not required.. ( mine for example is parked for the winter )

Let me know what you all think.

Scott

·
Registered
965 Posts
I got the impression that people’s interests were elsewhere concerning a meet for Jan. But hey we can still run a meet in Richmond or MD for that matter. If you would like to do Richmond, how about Saturday 1/24? Let me know and I'll go ahead and get things started! If not, let me know where we will be meeting…….

Eric

·
Maryland Chapter Director
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Eric,
We had ( I thought) planned on doing the next meet close to home for you, if you can plan something by next week, I am up for it, as long as we don't get a blizzard.
Let me know if you need some help on it.
Scott

1 - 11 of 11 Posts