TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am pretty close to getting a black lx on ebay. I will need to swap parts im thinking the first weekend in june. I will be going to nebraska next week sometime. I am getting the car for 3,500. I find out tomorrow how mutch i get for mine.

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
How about the second weekend in June? I'm supposed to work the first weekend in June, and I don't think I can keep asking for an extra weekend per month.

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
Ok, now thats just gross.

The last weekend in May (26th-27th) or the 2nd in June (9th-10th) either work for me. If you can do it soon enough the weekend after my Fix-it-meet will work as well.

·
13's or Mildly Broken
2,670 Posts
Where at in Nebraska Jason? Got a link to the auction. Not interested in the car (too many as it sits), but curious to see it.

-Melon

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
I've seen it. Its nice lookin'.

Not sure if I'm going to be available, but I'll try.

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
Hey Jason, if its the one that I just looked at, did you notice its a Limited Edition?

Edit: Wait, if its a 96, it can't be an LE. And if its an LE it can't be a 96. hhhmmmmmmm

Nice car regardless, as soon as you get rid of those ugly a** wheels.

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
my thoughts exactly. carfax showed it was a 96.. so you're not the first to do false le striping.... but he's got the badges too.... i thouhgt the car looked queer (dont laugh about that you immature morons... jk) because the front bumper didnt have the stripes, and jason swore that black le's didnt come with silver stripes, but red.... either way, without those ugly ass wheels, i like the car.

EDIT:nevermind, i probably wont be coming, due to an obvious lack of intelligence.... ask joel, he's the expert.

·
13's or Mildly Broken
2,670 Posts
Never mind :) I looked on ebay and found it. Joel had sent me the link last night. I agree - car does look nice except for the wheels.

If you get it, let us know and maybe we can catch ya when you get here for lunch or something.

-Melon

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
Will he end the sale early?

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
Cool, when you gonna go get it?

·
CEO, WT Club
2,648 Posts
EDIT:nevermind, i probably wont be coming, due to an obvious lack of intelligence.... ask joel, he's the expert.
Tyler, stop this. THIS is what I am talking about. Keep your composure. I'm not making fun of you, I'm not saying you're an idiot, I'm not saying your stupid, or anything of the sort. I'm sorry that I've made you feel like a dumbass, if thats the case.... I agree I probly haven't dealt with you as well as I should have. That being said, all I have tried to do is make you calm it down. I'm not the only person that feels this way, I'm just the person that called it quits with putting up with it. I like you, you're a good kid... but you are lacking some manners. So here's how it sits: I'll stop giving you $#!T, and you try and calm it down and watch what you post. That's all I ask.

-Joel

·
CEO, WT Club
2,648 Posts
Back on subject, Jason, when is the car coming home and how much do you want for that body kit? Name your price. Dead serious.

-Joel

1 - 20 of 25 Posts