TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
JBA. Got crack? Bad & Good news

Well, put me on the list for cracked headers. The # 4 tube on the passenger side let all the way loose, and I got tires of the noise. So, 1.5 hours later its off the car and in a box on the way back to JBA. They going to replace it!!! i couldnt belive my ears when he said it. So I will have a new header by next week.

He also said that they are making the headers out of a new material, Stainless steel something. Chris

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, thatr would be great. My buddy lives in Huber. has a green 92 Sprot 5.0 HO. We are getting ready to build a 347 stroker for it, his stock 302 blew the head gasket a few months ago at 235K. hit me up I am free tomorrow [email protected]. Chris

·
Registered
748 Posts
Why no more NITROS???? HEy, did you see my post about the O2 sensors??? Hey, when the CAT is back together and I know she's running right.....I'll be coming down for a visit on a Friday or Saturday nite. I'll let ya know for sure when........but it should be in 2 to 3 weeks.

Later.

Steve

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That will be great steve. I'm sure Chris Davis will let you crash at his place. I sold the nitrous, because i ordered my ART dual exhaust kit Stainless Steel, no cats, X-pipe, and 40-series flowmasters). But the ultimate goal this summer...its getting a Vortech Charger. Chris

·
Registered
81 Posts
How can you run no cats ? dont you have e check in greene county? I got rid of my y cat and ran true duals back. They still give me a hard time when i echeck.
Ken

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
echeck is the stupidest thing ever. Don't you guys feel like someone stole $20 from you after you go through it? My truck has passed echeck 2 consecutive times with a bad catalytic converter! I think Beavercreek is pretty close to me too, but I'm not sure, whereabouts are you in relation to Dayton, Cinci? I live about 30 minutes south of Dayton.
Glad to hear they're going to replace your header. Hopefully the new material they are going to use won't be as prone to cracking.

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I live inbetween Dayton and Xenia. If you know where the Fairfield mall is or Wright State University is. Then you know where I am. I live right across the street from the mall, and go to WSU.
My friends 90 Celica GTS passed Emissions with no cat, we gutted it. That tells you what a crock emissions testing is right there. Chris

·
Registered
81 Posts
Yeah trust me 20 bucks wasted would have been better used in the thong last night:uppoint: Im here in huber just east of the I 70/75 split or should i say construction [email protected]%&
Ken

·
Registered
748 Posts
Well, I guess that would be a good reason to get rid of the NOS system then. *LOL* Well, at least until you get the Vortech.......I'll be faster than you for ONCE!!!!! *LOL* Of course you know, I'll want to hook up with you, Davis, Wilcox, Bill, and especially Matt.....I really want to see how the CAT does with Matt's Stang. *LOL* OH, and let Matt know if he thought my exhaust was loud before.........wait until he see's me again. *LOL*

Hey KEN. AS soon as I get the CAT back up and running and I get ready to come down there, I'll get with Davis and the other's that expressed interest in the J-MOD day........and see if we can't pull it off. ANd about that throttle body, it doesn't look like I'll be able to sell you mine right now......unless we get alot of peeps together for the J-MOD day and they all tip me REALLY GOOD!!!!!!! *LOL*

Later.

Slowride

1 - 10 of 10 Posts