TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive got a set of JBA shorties for the 4.6L that I purchased off another member and havent gotten around to using.

I dont have any recent pictures of them but I will get some if anyone is interested.

Thanks,
Mike

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh yeah I forgot there was a pic of them in there, thanks! Havent changed much from then other than collecting some dust.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Thanks again Mike, got them on Saturday.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Did you ever get around to putting that 4.6 liter V-8 in your Cougar that you talked about in another thread?

Dennis

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Did you ever get around to putting that 4.6 liter V-8 in your Cougar that you talked about in another thread?

Dennis
Who me?

Its getting there, the old motor and trans is out. The new trans is prepped and the motor is on its way there.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Who me?

Its getting there, the old motor and trans is out. The new trans is prepped and the motor is on its way there.
Yes, you - I was hoping that, since you said you're so poor, that you'd sell that motor to me to put in my 1997 Thunderbird to replace my tired 4.6 liter!

I was looking at the other thread detailing all the work you've done to that Cougar - wow is all I can say! You're really putting some effort into that thing! I'd do the same if I wasn't out of work!

Keep it up, man! You're gonna have a REALLY sweet car!

Dennis

1 - 10 of 10 Posts