TCCoA Forums banner
21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
2010 BMW M5
1,694 Posts
Definitely going to this, going to make it a 100% commitment. Cougar should be ready to rock for this event.

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Please Note Changes

Please note the changes to Friday's itinerary and costs have been posted for the Meet & Greet/Picnic Car Show.

There has been a dyno war added on Friday's itinerary in the afternoon. The more cars the better. Need at least 15 to make the 2 pull $50.00 option. So either see what you have or don't and trophies awarded to various classes to be determined. There will be no tuning done at the dyno wars. Lets see who can walk the walk...........................

Still getting sorted out on the possible track rental and costs. Will post as soon as possible.

Also, Faith the caterer from two years ago will once again be doing the picnic for us. Everyone had asked about it last year so this year we will again have her back. Her food is excellent.

Soon I will be posting up registration information. Hang in there its all coming together.

·
Administrator
14,403 Posts
Probably Karen at her PayPal address - send "gift to friend" or the like to avoid the PayPal fees same as last year. I haven't heard anything officially yet though ...

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
Man, of all the Summer Blasts I've been to, this one surely sounds like a "Must Be There" event! Sounds Epic! As bad as I want to go, I may not be able to. Mom is on her second bought with cancer (she's 77). First was two years ago with Lung Cancer. She had a procedure called a Cyber Knife. It got it. But a routine check up this past Thanksgiving found two more spots. One on her spine which they got. But the second spot is in her lung again and is stage four. She's doing Chemo. Getting some bad nausea, etc.. So, someone needs to be around to help her with whatever she needs. I haven't talked it over with Maria yet. If we can get someone to stay the weekend with Ma, we'll both be there. Otherwise If I can get away it just may be me.. Hope to see ya all there.....Oh yea...Tally Ho!!!!

·
Administrator
14,403 Posts
So sorry to hear this. Wishing you and your family well Bill.

Hope to see you and Maria there.

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Update!!! Update!!!

I will be posting payment information as soon as I get the information from the track which should be sometime today.

Once that is known I will post up the amounts for track rental. The private track rental will be 8:00 AM to Noon on Saturday morning August 20th.

At that time those that will be coming can send payment and I will provide payment information here as well. The payment information must include names, number/types of car/s, event planning to participate and payment for those events. Funds will be put in an account here and if weather or something else happens funds will be returned.

We need at least 15 cars for the dyno event for the minimum fee, and it will be the same for the track rental once I know for sure exactly what that will be. Elmer is checking into it and will be contacting me soon regarding that.

This track rental will be for the MN12 Thunderbird/Cougar & Friends car club. Please invite your friends/cars etc. We are not limiting it to just Fords/Lincoln Mercury. Brand X etc ALL are welcome but funds must be paid in advance. Have some fun and get some grudge racing on!!!! Lets fill the lanes and make this happen. Good chance for some grudge racing and whippin up on some

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Updated Track information and Event payments

Update Today as of May 26, 2016.

The itinerary and schedule has been set.

Hotel information has been posted. Costs for the picnic and car show have also previously been posted.

Costs for the MAMN12 Dyno war has been posted.

Track (Mason Dixon Dragway) has been reserved for the MAMN12 & friends for Saturday August 20, 2016. 8AM to Noon. Payments must be sent received prior to August 6 for track reservation. Cost will be as previously at $70.00 per car. If we get more cars and get a discounted rate I will forward refund payment back. If there is a rain out money will be reimbursed once the track sends back payment. Remember this is a private track rental. You can run as many passes as feasible during this 4 hour block. We will try to fit in some grudge races and maybe a ladies race as well. Please insure you have the proper safety equipment for ET. Bring your friends cars and lets have some fun.

Please send payment for this event by check or money order to me Stephen Dugan. Please email me for address at [email protected]. Insure that car information, people information and what you are paying for along with the payment. Once you email me I will send the address along with my phone number so if you have any questions you can leave a message and I will call you back.

Lets get this ball rolling. Looking forward to seeing everyone!

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Resgistration begins today!!!!!

Please contact me by Email at [email protected] for reservation and payment information.

The money for Dyno day and track registration needs to be sent and received by August 8th to insure venues are secured for the events. If they are not then these events will not happen. Lets make it happen folks.

If anyone has any questions email me at the above email address.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
See attached Form for reservations.

JBMN 2016 -SB 15 Registration Form

Participants Name: _____________________________
Additional Attendees: __________________________
Costs for the Annual picnic/Meet & Greet and MN12 Car show are as follow:

Single participant: $25.00
Double participant: $50.00
Children 8 and over: $8.25
Children under 8: Free

Information: Please check the appropriate box’s with an X

Thunderbird ____ TB/C Supercoupe ____ Cougar ____ Lincoln MK VIII ____
Fox body ____ Marauder ____ Mustang ____ Other Ford ____

Year, Make and Model of Vehicle Attending: _________________________________

Fri August 19, 2016 Dyno Pulls (2) Participant Price $50.00 YES____ NO____
(Must be paid by August 1 for Reservation) (**Need 15 participants to secure venue)

Sat August 20, 2016 Private Track Rental Participant Price $70.00 YES ___ No___
(Must be paid by August 1 for Reservation) (**Need 30 participants to secure venue) We can have any car or truck, attend at this event as long as they have the proper safety equipment for Possible E.T. Invite your friends to attend and have them complete a form and send with payment! Event will Start at 8AM-12 noon.

Sun August 21, 2016 Mason Dixon All Ford Event, is pay as you go for either track or car show event at the track based on track entrance fees.
**Dyno day and track rental will only be held if reservations have been paid for the event and deposits received to secure those venues with the appropriate numbers needed.

Please mail completed registration forms by August 1, 2016 with payment (Check or Money Order) to:

Steve Dugan
116 Seldom Seen Ct
Hedgesville WV 25427

Total payable for participation at event: $____________

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
One week for Registrations

There is one week left for Registration for this event and pre-pay on the dyno/track event. Anyone interested please be getting the forms and payment in the mail please.

The track event appears to be in jeopardy however the dyno event will likely happen.

Please contact me and get payments sent.

Thanks

·
Registered
367 Posts
Registration going out tomorrow and hotel reservations made today. Looking forward to seeing everyone again!
@steve: Do you have a roster going as to who is attending, or is it going to be a surprise for all of us?

-Kevin M

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
Posted on Mid Atlantic Forum

Kevin, Check the chat forum on Mid Atlantic MN 12 site. The registrations are listed there. Glad you and the family are coming. Be good to see all of you.

21 - 40 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.