TCCoA Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
High-Mileage 4.6L Thrasher
3,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anybody's interested,Jerry Wroblewski's gonna be down in Orange on March 31st and April 1st doing a tuning session. The tuning session will be at Triangle Speed Shop in Orange,and there are a limited number of slots. Tuning costs will be $450 for tuning and dyno time unless it's a problem car that takes substantial time to tune properly. I'll be coordinating things on this end,so PM me if interested,and to reserve a spot. I also posted this in the chapters forum for more exposure.
JL

·
Super Moderator
12,233 Posts
well i guess we wont be j-spec'ing that tranny im pickin up that weekend, huh? :)

i'm still gonna head out to houston on the 30th to check out an '01 4r70w, so i'll stop on by and just check things out

·
High-Mileage 4.6L Thrasher
3,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well i guess we wont be j-spec'ing that tranny im pickin up that weekend, huh? :)

i'm still gonna head out to houston on the 30th to check out an '01 4r70w, so i'll stop on by and just check things out
We might be able to work on it-depends on how busy we are.
JL

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.