TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright I have a guy who uses 96 and up jmod kits on valve bodies and separator plates. would there be any problem letting him use this on a 95 valve body and plate? Are there differences between the 95 & 96 that would not allow a 95 to be jmoded with 96 up parts? any help would be great thank

·
Banned
5,377 Posts
the valvebodies are slightly different but many people here have j-modded thier 94-95 tbirds. the j-mod parts are the same so as far as springs acumilators and such. the filter is the only different part i believe along with the valvebody.

contact darrin and ask him about what you want to do.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
now if you are jmoding a 95 plate and body, there is no need for a 96 pan right?

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
You should be fine. The 96 pan is for more fluid capacity which also requires the deeper filter. It has nothing to do with the valve body type or year.

·
Banned
5,377 Posts
a 96 pan is needed cuz people swap to the 96 filter and the 96 pan has a lil deep sump in it to hold a lil extra fluid. im pretty sure you can use a 95 filter and 95 pan on a 95 valvebody ;)

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i'm pretty sure i can use everything from 95 too lol well thanks for the input guys

1 - 6 of 6 Posts