TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We just spoke to Rick Bender and the plans have been finalized. The funeral will take place on Thursday March 30th at 2pm at

St. Martin's Episcopal Church
1510 East 7th St.
Charlotte, NC 28204

A reception will be held immediately following the service at the church. If you have any questions please feel free to contact Shane or myself. Our area code is 910:

Heather: 6195986
Shane: 6195987

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
Man I wish I could go. I have to pick my son up Thursday to be at a wedding in KY on Saturday.
Dang...
I hope people that can go to the funeral, do. I know how much this club meant to him over the last few years. We should show him and his family how much he meant to us.
Darrin

·
Banned
538 Posts
If you can show up then by all means please be there. Joel would have wanted us to all be there.

·
Who is John Galt?
6,476 Posts
Litning said:
I will be there in spirit... I just wish I could have said goodbye to him
Same here. I really do wish I could make it down there, and believe me, if there was a way that I could, I would be there. Joel and his family will definitely be in my thoughts and prayers.

·
Koolbreeze
841 Posts
I'm working in the Atlanta area right now.
i type to you from a laptop sitting on the bed.

I will be there.

·
Registered
367 Posts
My wife and I will be there.

Kevin M

·
Pimp in denial
998 Posts
you know i'm there

·
Banned
538 Posts
Glad to see your ok Dan. Kinda miss ya man.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Some news from me.
Brian is not going to be be in town until Saturday, April 1st. Our daughter threw a huge fit to stay in Florida and enjoy her vacation with gramma. So as much Brian wants to be here for Joel's funeral it's not possible. Thats a ten hour drive with no chance to rest up.
I'd really like to be there but my truck has a busted power steering pump. I can only make short trips and *hope* to make it home. I carry fluid with me. It makes alot of noise on wheel turn and is diffucult to turn. I'm doing that strong arm routine. So it's not exactly safe.

<s>Chung is the closest to me. So Chung if you read this please give me a call and lets see if it's possible with your schedule to come by and get me. I'd like to ride along with you if all possible.
1-(919)-325-9524 Connie & Brian, of course, when he's home.</s>

Edit: Disreguard, just heard from RobertP that Chung has school and likely won't be going either.
So I won't be able to make it either. I'll be there in spirit. *hugs you all*

1 - 16 of 16 Posts