TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 144 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Johnny passed away Wednesday afternoon after being caught up in a multi car accident through no fault of his own.

Johnny was more than just a friend, he was like a brother to me. He was the kind of guy that everybody liked when they met him. He was a hard worker, good husband, and a good father. I will miss our long conversations, usually about some automotive crap that most people wouldn't care about, just like we did 2 days ago. I'd give about anything to have another one of those conversations with him right now.

So long old friend, I'll certainly always remember you.

--EDIT/UPDATE--

Funeral arrangements are as follows...Visitation from 5pm to 8pm Sunday at Stringer Griffin Funeral Home in Woodville. Funeral is at 2pm at First Baptist Church Warren Texas.

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Oh man. Wow, this is really hard to hear. JL was supposed to be going to Chicago for his daughters academy grad this January. :bawling:

My family's heartfelt thoughts and prayers to his family and friends. And we'll miss you here as well, Johnny.

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
This is very sad news. We will miss him...:(

·
Beer and Cheese
7,386 Posts
This is truely shocking news. RIP Johnny, you will be missed.:angel2:

His family is in our thoughts and prayers.

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Sad news :( RIP JL

·
Super Moderator
8,006 Posts
Wow that is a shock! Sorry to hear that, and my condolences to his family.

Any details on what caused the accident?

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Wow I can't believe what I'm reading, johnny was always there when I needed help on a 4.6, and we would always be talking some car car junk, I can hear his voice as I write this he definetly will not be forgotten

Robert

·
Premium Member
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Any details on what caused the accident?
There are news articles out there if you search Google news for Beaumont wreck. Woman driving erratic in a Cherokee, across the median, airborne head on into the windshield of Johnny's work truck.

·
PostSlut
13,597 Posts
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am in total shock right now.

I am glad I got to meet him and talk with him a few times.

This is crazy.....

May he rest in peace. :(

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Awful news indeed. I never got to talk to him in person, but his craftsmanship of his braces were top notch. RIP.

·
Baddest N/A NPI in Canada
2,118 Posts
Johnny was like a friend to me. He was very instramental in helping me with my car. We lost a great man, friend, father and grand father. I will not forget him. RIP JL!

·
Registered
22 Posts
I'm in shock like everyone else. I'm so glad I got to talk to him right before Christmas. I'm gonna miss ya buddy.

Danner... I sent ya request on FB. Keep me posted please. Tommy and I send our love.

·
Registered
343 Posts
johnny got me into fixing my tbird up and encouraged me to work on mine,he was a few towns over from me and we always talk thru facebook rip johnny

·
Baby Huey
3,210 Posts
Rip johnny, you will be missed

·
Registered
11 Posts
Johnny will be greatly missed by all of us, Blessing to his family and may he rest in peace.

You may not be among us now, but you will never be forgotten!

Jeff - SVO

1 - 20 of 144 Posts