TCCoA Forums banner

101 - 111 of 111 Posts

·
Voice/Data Guru
7,781 Posts
Oh I'm sure it will, look at her there's no way she will successfully complete 10 years of probation. I think six months in a bit light though
Like the better-half here said should have been 10 behind bars and 6 months probation.

·
Registered
890 Posts
If that had happened to a member of my family , That young " pamper ass" would have to keep a eye out over her shoulder the rest of her days :mad:

It DID happen to a member of your family.

Been away from here a while - what a tragedy.
Happens all the time - but really hits hard when you have a personal connection.
Even one as tenuous as an internet forum.

R.I.P. Johnny

·
Registered
235 Posts
I hate this state. I got in more trouble for a gram of pot.

·
Is something burning?..
712 Posts
Here's an update on this. She got 6 months, and 10 years probation, per my mother choice. She got off easy.

·
Super Moderator
11,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #106
Here's an update on this. She got 6 months, and 10 years probation, per my mother choice. She got off easy.
What was the other "choice"?

Your mom had a say in her sentencing?

·
Is something burning?..
712 Posts
Yeah. She said to go easy, just to teach her a lesson.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Yeah. She said to go easy, just to teach her a lesson.
Just reading back some .... sounds like your mother is at peace with the knowledge that we will never know all the "whys" .... that for each of us there is a plan .... and harboring hate just enslaves the soul.

Take care .....

·
Is something burning?..
712 Posts
Yeah, that's how it is. It's still hard, but she's getting better.

·
Registered
737 Posts
Just reading back some .... sounds like your mother is at peace with the knowledge that we will never know all the "whys" .... that for each of us there is a plan .... and harboring hate just enslaves the soul.

Take care .....
...and this is why "Driving While Stupid" continues, unabated. When idiots begin spending their entire lives in prison foe wiping out a father and husband, or any other people, this bull**** will stop, or at least minimize itself a bit.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
The texting and driving has gotten out of control. I see it all the time and gave up riding my bike because of it. You get put under the jail for drunk driving, but texting is another story. You can usually avoid the drunks by not driving at night, but texting is all the time.

Rip Johnny. I still enjoy all my chassis bracing.

101 - 111 of 111 Posts