TCCoA Forums banner

JL Memorial stickers, how should they look?

• With [url]www.com[/url]

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • Without .com

Votes: 15 44.1%
  • SCCoA style

Votes: 11 32.4%

• Total voters
81 - 100 of 133 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,153 Posts
I need to figure out what to do with actual production; whether Alan will have any time to run the machine or if I need to find another source for them. Obviously cost will be minimal if Alan is able to do it. From what I've seen if I have to send the designs to another company we'd be looking at $150+ for a minimum order of a quality sticker. Less if people are willing to settle for clings or otherwise. I can get a sheet of clings made with whatever (similar to what I had for the Lorain build clings) for much cheaper.

·
Premium Member
5,862 Posts
I need to figure out what to do with actual production; whether Alan will have any time to run the machine or if I need to find another source for them. Obviously cost will be minimal if Alan is able to do it. From what I've seen if I have to send the designs to another company we'd be looking at $150+ for a minimum order of a quality sticker. Less if people are willing to settle for clings or otherwise. I can get a sheet of clings made with whatever (similar to what I had for the Lorain build clings) for much cheaper.
A friend of mine has a vinyl sign company here in town if you want some quotes and help with these.....

Just offering.

·
Super Moderator
9,153 Posts
I passed along the two designs to dirtyd0g last night, so when he finds the time he'll be running off the designs.

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Pardon my late request but I'd like an additional 2 for a total of 4 all with the bird emblem.

·
Super Moderator
10,332 Posts
Let me know where and when to send money. :)

And if available, I'll take two each tbird and cougar.

:)

Thanks for doing this, guys!

·
Premium Member
271 Posts
Like to get 2 sets(4) of the t-bird style and 2 sets(4) of the cougar styles.

I would also be willing to pay/donate.

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
I got the info I might jsut hand it off to a buddy he is better at working with the stuff than me and has more time to spare too. He is the one that got me started doing my own.
Alan

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Any progress on these? It's been a bit over a month.

·
Registered
13 Posts
id actually like one in tbird style.... i been lurking here a long time and have gotten great advice.. he will be sorely missed.... the man knew his blue oval modulars...

·
Super Moderator
9,153 Posts
I don't know what's going on with them... I've been working a lot lately but if I find the time I might do some more hunting for a place that can do these up inexpensively; I have this feeling we'll be waiting indefinitely otherwise. I may just have them done as a static window cling in either white/clear (if it's cost effective) or white/black like the pics show. Let me know if there are objections to either way - I just want to get them done and out there at this point.

·
Super Moderator
9,153 Posts
So did I, but it sounded like he said he was going to hand them off to someone else he knows. :zdunno:

·
Premium Member
5,862 Posts
My offer still stands; I'll stop by the vinyl shop in town and see what she would charge and let y'all know.

·
Super Moderator
9,153 Posts
Rick - I think at this point I'll take you up on that. I can email you the designs and original materials I used to create them, or just send the designs in whatever format the shop needs.

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
I talked with a local vinyl cutter out here who wouldn't do less then a dozen or more then 100 due to the "excessive amount of detail" and said it would likely be a $3-$6 per sticker (discounted price) and she refused to go smaller then 5x10 in rub transfer auto quality vinyl stickers. Just giving some info since I almost had a few made for myself.

·
Premium Member
5,862 Posts
Rick - I think at this point I'll take you up on that. I can email you the designs and original materials I used to create them, or just send the designs in whatever format the shop needs.
Ok, I'll pm you my email after I talk to her. I tried to call her, but the number that comes up on the Internet isn't any good anymore.

·
Super Moderator
9,153 Posts
Yeah, I've been seeing $2-$4+ each on the online sellers who will do a clear/white vinyl; most have minimum orders of 100 or more.

81 - 100 of 133 Posts