TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
smoothed and filled red pearl 94
631 Posts
nice. did you creep through a parking lot once you got close, or snap the pic while driving?. i actually shot a video of my 100k rollover.

-John

·
Super Moderator
10,751 Posts
Gosh I love this car.
I know what you mean. When I totalled my black one, I drove about 20 cars before I blew that off, and bought my Red one.

I passed 222222 miles on the red one a few weeks ago; Since replacing the front stuff, it drives like a new car...and handles so much better than a mustang, that one of the guys I work with traded his Roush in for a Saleen, after a few rides. :D Dude tried to argue with me that a '9x Cobra had the IRS first...lol.

The Black one is back from the dead (I call him Lazarus), and runs wonderfully. The front swaybar links are starting to rattle, which was the signal for the front rebuild on the Red one...

It's great to own an American car that went 200k on the stock transmission, and will bark third at over 200k... :D

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Congratulations! I know what you guys mean about loving these cars. I'm half way to the club now and have no intentions on ever parting with it!

·
5,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
nice. did you creep through a parking lot once you got close, or snap the pic while driving?. i actually shot a video of my 100k rollover.

-John
Lol I pulled off the freeway at 199,999.5, then drove around for 1/2 a mile and pulled into a gas station. I knew I couldn't get a steady pic while driving, plus this was at night so lighting would be terrible. And this was with my camera phone, so that's even worse, lol.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Haha mine is about to hit that! It's at like 185k or so. Too bad it stopped working at 145k.:rolleyes:

·
CEO, WT Club
2,648 Posts
Lets see... I think I passed 38k the other day...

But I had 137k on the old one... so we'll say I'm at 175k! :tongue:

-Joel

·
Registered
381 Posts
I'm only 141,672 miles... poor old car is falling apart.

I did put 14,912 miles on it since december 23 when i bought it.

Thats not alot of miles in that time is it?

·
Registered
379 Posts
LOL...I love my car too! But it's funny to me to see how many odometers are broken. Is this a common problem because my 93 and 95 are both broken.

Any way, congratulations!

·
5,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
LOL...I love my car too! But it's funny to me to see how many odometers are broken. Is this a common problem because my 93 and 95 are both broken.

Any way, congratulations!
It's a very common problem. Broken gears are the cause. You can buy replacement gears and fix it yourself.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts