TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
5,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well gave in to niteshades. its 2 light coats with 2 nice even coats of clear coat. gives it that dark blood red color. let me know what you guys think

ohhh and for you people that say its too dark at nite heres a nite picture of the rear lights on:

-Mike

·
Eleventeenth Gear Poster
3,067 Posts
Looks good. I wonder if falcon will get on your *** about modifying your taillights :confused:

·
Registered
499 Posts
SVT2888 said:
:zwthstpd:
I think if they would seriously enforce vehicle codes all tccoa members from cali would be paying quite a few fines.
Since i moved over here i've been paying fines on a monthly basis

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
Why not? My new toy for the (now) wrecked Stealth is "Not legal for sale or use in California on a pollution controlled vehicle". :D

·
Dim Bulb
3,499 Posts
Aaron K. said:
Looks good. I wonder if falcon will get on your *** about modifying your taillights :confused:
Bite me :D I've never had anything against night shading tail lights when it doesn't effect the legality or safety of em. You know it's been tested and proven that red is a bad color for brake lights because the human eye has a difficult time distinguishing distance with the color... now if only I could find the results to back it up, hmmm. Oh BTW, go turn on an HID projector and look straight at it from w/in the beam pattern and you'll see why I'm so adamant about HIDs

·
Banned
5,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
SVT2888 said:
Yeah, Mike keep up the All-show no Go! :tongue:
is that why your next mod is clear corners? and my next mod is a j-modded 99GT valvebody and FRPP 3.73 Rear gears? trust me if i was all show my car would look nice. my car looks stock cept for the 96+ front end conversion which we ALL KNOW looks sweet on a 94-95 bumper.

you talk too much crap leonard

:aowned:

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
porkchop2oo2 said:
is that why your next mod is clear corners? and my next mod is a j-modded 99GT valvebody and FRPP 3.73 Rear gears? trust me if i was all show my car would look nice. my car looks stock cept for the 96+ front end conversion which we ALL KNOW looks sweet on a 94-95 bumper.

you talk too much crap leonard

:aowned:
Hadn't you just told me about the crap load of money you spent on the 96+ converion and HID's :rolleyes: :D

Don't worry if my plans work out atleast I'll be able to stop better than you :tongue:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts