TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,652 Posts
Yeah, just a little different this year. Stay safe. Stay home. Wash your hands. Keep your distance. Wear a mask in public. Vote. We'll all get through this.

Happy 4th!

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
My mom's birthday is today. My dad's birthday is Christmas.

Nothing against them, but it sucks now as an adult. As a kid, I didn't care.

I'm heading out to see my mom today here in a couple of hours with my kids. My wife has work today, so she won't be going. My mom loves wine, so I got her 4 bottles of her favorite wines.

·
Super Moderator
12,652 Posts
Nice! Happy birthday Mom.

Reactions: Grog6

·
Registered
273 Posts
Happy 4th of July! I just want my car since so I can go do burnouts and let the Bald Eagles fly out my tailpipes.

I guess my Silverado will have to do it this year again. Those $350 BFGs get replaced this fall anyway 😁

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
I just want my car since so I can go do burnouts
Unless I get those $1,700 DSS halfshafts, I won't be able to do this 😂

Reactions: Zep5.0

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
Because it's been said time and time again that burnouts are bad with a 5spd / 6spd.

·
Super Moderator
11,017 Posts
If it weren't for the burnouts, I'd be driving something else.

Well, that and the 90+mph cruising.

·
Super Moderator
12,652 Posts
I'm over burnouts. On the street they prove nothing, waste tires and can attract unwanted police attention.

·
Super Moderator
1994 Cougar XR7 DOHC/5-Speed
17,617 Posts
Who does burnouts to prove anything? They’re just fun! I only know one person who ever got caught red handed doing a burnout by the police, and it was probably because it was in front of a police station, unbeknownst to us lol But if attracting police is a concern, driving around in weird old coupes with noisy exhausts isn’t exactly flying under the radar either. If I wanted a car that is silent, blends in and can’t do burnouts I’d buy a Tesla, no thanks.

Tires yes, I’m slightly regretting the 255/40zr19s given my proclivities 🤣

·
Super Moderator
11,017 Posts
Says the guy that broke a set of axles, lol.

TM, Do you still have those pix?

Reactions: XR7-4.6
1 - 14 of 14 Posts