TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok i am willing to use our parking lot for a meet June 24th i would like to get as many cars as possible together i dont care if its all makes EXCEPT RICERS, so lets get together and make it a good day i say we could start about 3 or 4 whatever works, please let me know

Ron
Precision Tune Auto Care

Shop for the meet is located at 725 W Ann Arbor Rd , south east corner of ann arbor rd and main st downtown Plymouth,

PS i will be out of the country from june 3-18 so dont get worried if i do not reply

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
alright so the 24th then at Precision tune!I will try to get the cat ready if not the next meet it will be there.

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
alright well I doubt I will have it driveable by then so I will bring a cooler with hamburgers and hot dog's and we can go up to the park or wherever.

·
Registered
196 Posts
I may have to go to a martial arts tournament on the 24th i'll see do we have what time it starts?

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
of June???? I thought it was later in the year??

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
I should have my car done for the Telegraph one!

·
Registered
514 Posts
i will be going to the U.P. to drop my daughter off on the 23rd and will be rolling through there on the 24th so i will probably stop in. Is there a time frame for when this is going on? so that way i know what time to leave for there.

·
Boost Happy
1,971 Posts
precision tune auto care
725 west ann arbor rd
plymouth MI 48170
Steve if ur comeing with 696 you take 275 south and i think its exit #27 ann arbor road you make a right and its gone be like 3 miles on ur left at the light you got my number give me a call some time .

Jurgen

1 - 20 of 30 Posts