TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think Tony is going to try and head out to Julesburg again the Weekend of the 5th. If there is a race that weekend I will head out for that on Sunday. Just to let everyone know.

Sam

·
Registered
18 Posts
Sam,
There are races at Jules. the next 2 weekends...6/6/04 & 6/13/04, I will be at 1 or the other or both, havent decided on going to a car show next weekend or going racing. I will know by thursday.

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Todd do you know what you are doing yet? I am trying to decided what I am doing this weekend. I still have that terrible sound coming from the back tire, need to try and swap the rotor out see if that will fix it... I don't think they would let me run down the strip with it making that sound, although I can testify it doesn't seem to have any influence on braking abillity.

Sam

·
Registered
18 Posts
Sam, Not sure of our plans yet...won't know until tommorow. ,I'll try & post as soon as I know,but feel free to ask again later. if I forget!
As far as your car I can't say...but I've seen some real POS cars run before, as long as it gets through tech, which it already did before( I would'nt worry)
BTW, I thoght you were getting a new bird or MK8???, ...what happened to that?
Want to by one of mine...I've been looking at a new GTO, & a Mach1 if they can be had for the right $$.

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Which one and how much PM me some details :) ? I am trying too, I am just too picky... The dealership I went to after the dyno had "sold" the Tbird I was going to get. Some guy came in and put a 500 dollar deposit holding it for 2 days. Well, he ended up backing out and before I could get back over to the dealership they had actually sold it to someone else... Mildly dissapointing. I am going to go look at a Mark tonight after work. And I am talking with a couple people on the Mark 8 boards about theirs...

Sam

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ohh, and if you are gonna race on Sunday I will make the trip. I will just try and get the brakes fixed by then...

Sam

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Todd you racing this weekend?

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Tony I would except I am super busy today... Have a couple graduation parties I have to attend... yeah.... I am planning on doing them tonight in my garage and hoping they get fixed. I will call you tomorrow or tonight Todd and let you know for sure if I will be there.

Sam

1 - 11 of 11 Posts