TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
8,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had the tranny rebuilt in the '94 and installed a Mark VIII TC I bought from Jordan. Now I have the old stock TC and was wondering what to do with it besides using it for a boat anchor. Any of the aftermarket manufactures looking for them?

Joe

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
joe, i think i can dispose of it for free for you. i'll just send it to the company that takes all our cores(tranny, engine, t.c...)

·
Administrator
8,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Jon. I'll bring it to the cookout! :tongue:

Joe

·
Like Titles Matter
2,129 Posts
They are kind of fun if you can find a big hill. Something that heavy can do some serious damage to things when it hits them.

·
MaleWhore
2,640 Posts
i was gona get like $35 back for my core back....but sending it back to dan newman was about $54 on shipping charges....so i decided to keep it for its ubnormal beauty

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
I got $50 core charge back from Dan on mine(bought Mark VIII and returned stocker). It was only $12 shipping tho.

Rob

·
MaleWhore
2,640 Posts
girdnerg said:
I got $50 core charge back from Dan on mine(bought Mark VIII and returned stocker). It was only $12 shipping tho.

Rob
i dont know where to get such a cheap rate. i went to the ups store and they said it was like $54 and some change to ship it....

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
My shipping was UPS, but I'm only 3 hrs away from Dan.

Just an idea, call your local Ford dealership and see if they can do anything about it.

Rob

1 - 9 of 9 Posts