TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had a lot of free time on my hands since I am not working. And with all this free time I have been spending a lot of it at the junk yards. I have 4 yards I go to a lot in Kansas and Missouri. I have seen a lot of Tbirds, Cougars, Mark VIII, Mustangs and Taurus SHO there. So what I am doing is putting the offer out there to pull parts for people. I know some of you don't have junk yards around like we do. So if you got a part you need off of anything let me know and I will see what I can find. Thanks

·
Super Moderator
9,179 Posts
Hoping to find an EGR tube for my 97 4.6...

And if you happen to find a 95 or 96 Mark, I'd be much obliged if you could yank the dash side pigtail for the clock spring.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OK I will look and let you know.

·
Registered
789 Posts
2nd on a 97 egr tube as well as a non-cracked black dash trim bezel (around the radio)

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Does the egr tube have to be from a 97 or will other years work. I also assume that it will work off of a cougar too?

·
Super Moderator
9,179 Posts
Yeah, 96 or 97 MN12 4.6.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Good Deal there is 4 96 birds in the junk yard.

·
Registered
652 Posts
Keep an eye out for 2 good pairs of tailightsfor a 87 turbo coupe.

Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
9,179 Posts
Looks like someone has an EGR tube for me - but if you can find that pigtail I mentioned I'll get it. :)

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Will do I know there is like 6 mark viii there.

·
Super Moderator
9,179 Posts
Oh, I nearly forgot! If you find a gen1 Mark with a black center console lid that is in good shape, I'll be all over it!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts