TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ill be hopping around to 3 different pick-n-pull's

anybody looking for anything other then the obvious parts to grab?

·
Registered
332 Posts
green plastic vacuum line for 96 V8

If you happen to find a 96 V8 that still has the green plastic vacuum line that connects to the EGR, that isn't cracked, I can get rid of my CEL :)

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
A fold down rear seat would be nice

·
Super Moderator
1997 Thunderbird 4.6, 1998 Mark VIII LSC
9,525 Posts
This might sound silly, but... if you find a 94+ with the gray interior, I'm kind of in need of the speed nut that holds the kick panel in place on the passenger side (over the PCM)...

·
Registered
4 Posts
looking for a cup holder center console insert for a 97 tbird

·
Registered
485 Posts
For someone new to these cars what would the "obvious" be?? I go to the junkyard like, twice a month.

·
Super Moderator
5,131 Posts
Blower Speed Control Module for a 1991 Cougar? **NOT NEEDED**

Found one at the local u-pull-it to make Sweetie's feet nice and toasty warm while she's driving.

RwP

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hey you got a pm
i didnt recieve a pm from you

the green vaccum line shouldnt be to difficult i saw a few 96/97 v8 cars there last week

what color fold down seat? cloth or leather? or do you just need the brackets?

terminator- i know i can find you that speed nut

beamerboy- the obvious would be 145mph clusters from 94/95 super coupes
5 speed parts from 94/95 sc's, limited edition floor mats and badges, 35th anniversay and 40th anniversay specific parts, 97 console tops with the cup holders things like that

ralph. wheres that module located? near the blower motor or somewhere else?

·
Registered
550 Posts
Do you ever see any 94-5 SCs that still have their bumper covers and side skirts? I am looking to change the styling on my 97 but I don't have many yards around me. If you see some this weekend would you find out a price for me? I don't have the cash right now but I would like to know what it is going to cost me.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Do you ever see any 94-5 SCs that still have their bumper covers and side skirts? I am looking to change the styling on my 97 but I don't have many yards around me. If you see some this weekend would you find out a price for me? I don't have the cash right now but I would like to know what it is going to cost me.
ive only seen one 94/95 sc in the junkyard, trust me if i find one i will pretty much take everything off of it

take a look on sccoa theres a guy parting out a 94 super coupe right now

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i saw 2 or 3 97 guage surrounds, your looking for black im assuming?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Will the yard pull parts off of a car for you? I need a set of 93+ spindles. Also looking for a headlight knob for the pull style switch, and a passenger side gray A pillar trim in good condition for 89-93 cars.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts