TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the spring i will be getting a Mark VIII (i hope!) and i was think to add some Nitrous for a little kick on a already monster engine,i wont use anthing over a 75 shot pill, but i was wonder what setup to buy, Nitrous Express or Venom is what i'm leaning toward since they are considered the best by many that i've talked to. And yes i'm getting interals done anyway. Anyone have experiance with these systems???

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
I run a nitrous express wet kit,

makes the power they say it does, 100 shot gives you an extra 80 at the wheels, and the 125 gave me an even 100. that accounts for the 15% drivetrain power loss.

I love it.

Just don't spray off the line with it. (don't ask)

·
Banned
538 Posts
BOOM

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Iv heard from everyone saying that with the Nitrous Express kits, the Horse Power they say is at the rear wheels. So a 100 shot will give you 100RWHP and so on.

My car went from 14.8 to a 13.9 with a 75 shot untuned with only 600PSI if that means anything.

And get a window switch :tongue: I got mine for christmas ;)

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Why do people keep picking on me for the donate thing. No no one has donated i mean it'd be nice but i dont really expect anyone to i never did, but i thought hey it couldnt hurt. Beside the best way i could get the car is to keep doing what i've been doing, and thats work my A$$ off. Plus i'd feel guilty about taking money i didnt earn.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts