TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, last night i was driving my father to the library, and comming towards us was a black and silver anniversery Super Coupe. Upon closer inspection, it had a pair of Mustang Cobra wheels (the wheels with the black spokes found on 94-98 Cobras). Then we stopped at the local Home Depot, and in the same parking lot/row was a tan Mark 8, and a plate that read "MARK-8." I thought that was pretty cool. Then this morning, pulling out my my neighoborhood, a blue LX gets behind me. Heck, even my friends friend (who i've met) has an 89 "APC" LX (even though its a POS..hence "APC"). I also see atleast one Thunderbird MN12 each day. Oh yeah, even my father had a Thunderbird. an 89 LX V6. Well...atleast i dont have to worry about my Thunderbird being stolen, since their are so many other ones... :rolleyes:

·
Whining Intakes Rock
3,645 Posts
Should make up some TCCoA flyers and hand them out. :)

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
I keep a stack of business cards in the car, if I see one that's taken care of I'll leave it tucked into the window felt.

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
i know of three really nice ones here on base. a black cougar, mint green t-bird, and a white t-bird. the white t-bird is funny too, looks just like mine except without the spoiler. we check each others cars out every time we pass each other on the road.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sheesh. Just ran out to the gas station today, and in the parking lot were a tan 94/95 LX V8, and a blue 94/95 S/C.

·
Registered
927 Posts
The first time I went to have my oil changed (I didn't have the tools or know-how at the time) we pulled into the garage at the same time as a nice, alpine green 96-97 bird. I was the only person who seemed to see the humor.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
There's a few nice ones running around here, if I ever see them parked, I'll leave em a TCCoA present. But I don't know where they come from or where they go. There's a guy with a teal 94-95 V8 bird with a cowl hood, i see him from time to time, maybe next time I see him I'll stalk him down and give him a flyer...:D

·
Registered
817 Posts
its funny you guys mention this. now that i dont drive the bird around, i keep running into people with MN12's that want to race me. i have never raced any other mn12's when i had the bird, now that its garaged i got all these guys trying to race me. wtf.

i had a long talk last night with a guy that had a white 94 SC. we were cruising, then raced and he lost. then i went to starbucks and 5 minutes later he pulls up. i tell him all about my lx and we talk about how to make them fast and crap. then i asked if he has ever heard of tccoa or sccoa. and he is clueless, so i had to write down the sites for him. they were pretty mad when they found out they had lost to a next to stock gst. but at least they didnt do no flyby or aft all "domestic" and crap on me.

then when i was cruising later that night i drove by 3 tbirds that were in a parking lot. 2 were the met. green, and one black one. the 2 green ones had like 18" or 20"s bling bling type things and had the trunks open revealing massive sound equipment. the other black one had cobra r's and was lowered. i wouldve went and said whats up but i was busy playing with all the ricers.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts