TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Just purchased a 2000 Mustang GT Convertible... Fully Loaded, Leather and all... 5-speed ( of course ) Mach 460 etc etc.. I believe I said it was loaded... anyhow its Black with a Tan top and Tan leather ... . Its a super sweet ride... Drives awesome..... and the best part is I got a GREAT deal on it... and it has Low miles as well.....

Anyhow I would have some pics right now but My digital camera is dead... hehe... but I'm sure i'll post some with it sitting beside my Bird, THAT I DID NOT TRADE AND STILL HAVE :)

I can now do more things to my bird... ( fully dedicated track whore... ) cause the GT Vert is not going to be touched....

·
Registered
811 Posts
Sounds sweet. Get some pics.:D

·
Registered
6,220 Posts
Jason said:
... cause the GT Vert is not going to be touched....
:uppoint: :uppoint: yea right, first thing your gonna do is put exhaust on it, or a shifter, and then its gonna go downhill from there. everyone i know who owns a mustang thats 'not going to be touched' has more stuff done to it than their main racecar.

anyway, congrats on the new purchase, good luck and post some pictures!!!

·
8,239 Posts
haha.

Let me tell you what it will be. First a steeda shifter, then a full exhaust with headers and custom downtubes (no cats), then it will be a tune and gears.

About six months after that you will be asking us which supercharger we like for that motor.

I know how it goes.

JH

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Actually I have a B&M ripper shifter in my tbird now..... Thats definately going to get switched sometime... And I'd Like to have a nice roll bar ( light bar) in the vert as well.... MAybe some sub frames to get it a little more stiff or even a simple bolt in Roll cage... heheh....

But seriously I hope to keep it as stock under the hood as I can.... I have a warranty on all those parts for the nest 3 years.... LOL maybe after that... :) ( TURBO) :)

·
Registered
686 Posts
My buddies mustang that he "wasnt going to touch" went from a stock 2001 GT to just a little slower than a 2004 cobra...hmm. He "never touched it" lol...those mustangs must get faster with age then? :2huh:

:D

Greg

·
Registered
6,111 Posts
Dude, congrats on the stang. I think it goes without saying how bad I want a GT...especially a five speet convt. damn you! So, how good of a deal did you get? How many miles are on it?

Earl

·
Registered
259 Posts
My mom has a 2002 GT she got some years ago brand new, got hit by two idiots in the span of 2 weeks. How can you miss a bright red car? Talking on the cell phone!

·
Registered
686 Posts
Yea unfortunately those idiots have to ruin it for everyone with the new cell phone laws in ohio. I cannot comprehend myself why its really challenging at all to drive while on a phone...ive never had even a slight problem...but i guess its a real challenge for some people *sigh*

Greg

·
Anything But Typical
1,337 Posts
It's easy to have problems driving while on a cell phone. With my phone, I have to use the ear piece because I'm half deaf, and then hold the phone in my other hand because reception on the damn thing is horrible.

Anyway... PICS! I want pics of that stang!

--Molly

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
ton6y said:
(thats because your not a woman!!!!):D
... Who can't even do one of the above properly, much less two or more at the same time. :D

I didn't know phones had 5 speeds though.

·
Registered
448 Posts
I got a speeding ticket while talking on the phone. Now, I realize some people are fantastic multitaskers and all (I thought I was good...), but now that I've proven myself wrong I don't answer the phone or call while driving.

Unfortunately my phone is only a 4-speed automatic. :D

I'm afraid of the things I'd do to a Mustang if I had one. If it was only a V6, I would simply try to out-rice everyone in my county!

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well I've already got a few plans for the vehicle... I would like a roll bar in it... :) Already priced a few... there is also a Nice lightbar, I dont believe it provides much support in a rollover however... But it sure looks nice.... I do want a nice set of sub-frame connectors, since it is a vert.

Anyhow here are two pics... I will have to get a nice shot with the top down... and My girl across the hood for you guys :) :) The top down would be refferring to the car.... it was a little wet outside this morning when I shot these pics... anyhow.. theres the bird in the back...

I hate to turn this into a "ad post" But I may have some "tbird Items for sale....." Anybody want to buy an ALREADY converted 5-speed Tbird heheh...... just a joke.... (maybe)

·
Registered
6,111 Posts
oooohhhh mustang GTs are so sweet. I looked at a 99 with 57K for 11 g's tonight, drove it, scared the salesman, went home, it was good.

Earl

1 - 16 of 16 Posts