TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, damn, I havent been on here in a looooong time! How is everyone doin? I bet yall dont remember me! Well any ways I was just stoppen by to say hello, and to say that after a long hard thinking period the current member known here as PHATBRD finally got me to buy 20's for my dakota.. So PHATBRD thanks for all the rude comments about how stupid my truck will look with 18's and saying," DUDE MY TBIRD HAS 20'S!!!!!!!! HAHA u made me see the light! And maybe ill hook you up with my old 17's. Well enough rambling on now, Here is a link to an auction with wheels just like the ones I got. Ill be sure to post pics as soon as I get them on the truck! Open to compliments or what ever :D

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/20-wheels-Dodge-Pathfinder-Durango-Dakota-Xterra-Rims_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ43960QQitemZ8038660179QQrdZ1

God Bless!

Michael

·
Registered
9,966 Posts
Ricerbird said:
ahhh a lift kit and anything is ready. btu anyway nice lookin rims man.

dude, you dont put a lift kit on a factory lowered sport truck.

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the compliments guys! I cant wait to put em on! Tires are gonna be a tad bit on the pricey side but Ill deal with it!

Michael

·
Registered
9,966 Posts
1Bad-95Cougar said:
Thanks for the compliments guys! I cant wait to put em on! Tires are gonna be a tad bit on the pricey side but Ill deal with it!

Michael
are you gonna go with Nittos?

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Im still undecided on the tires that Ill go with. Im not in to big of a hurry to get the tires because id really like to wait to put the rims on untill im sure it wont snow much more. Gotta love chicago weather! 60 out yesterday snow 2night! :) thanks again for the compliments.

For thoes who have never seen my truck.. Here ya go... I figured this was a good time to whore hehehe http://photobucket.com/albums/a192/99Dakota/?sc=3

Michael

·
One And Only!
1,712 Posts
bout time u step the wheels up;)
i think u should of done some 22's:eek:
dakota is looking sweet and can't wait to see it with DUBZ:tongue:
take care!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts