TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What would you do with your Thunderbird if your doctor said you have only 6 more months to live?

·
Registered
975 Posts
Probably Road Atlanta after 2nd opinion of the same result. Then Texas World Speedway if I had the funding or Darlingon Raceway if I didn't.

·
WOT Junkie and avid corn burner
3,734 Posts
Wear out that back seat! Go to VIR and drive it like I stole it. That is, after getting many other opinions on my health.

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
All I know is I'll be the last owner of this car one way or another, I'm not above the thelma and louise and 66 thundebird ending lol
I plan on digging a big hole and being buried in it with my hands glued to the steering wheel. Although, I hope we dont run out of gasoline before then.

·
Super Moderator
7,490 Posts
I would start driving it EXTREMELY RECKLESSLY! Every stop light would be a drag strip, every turn would be a drift competition, and every highway would be a top speed run.

·
Premium Member
1,150 Posts
I would start driving it EXTREMELY RECKLESSLY! Every stop light would be a drag strip, every turn would be a drift competition, and every highway would be a top speed run.
So nothing would change? ;)

·
Registered
131 Posts
^this. If I'm gonna die anyway, might as well tempt fate.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts