TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
The Band, not the Disease!
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's a shame how many Cougars and T-birds where there. So many good parts... I saw 2 1990 XR7's, engine tranny and blower still intact, both had real nice interiors... and I saw a 91 SC with black leather seats.. EXCELLENT condition... the drivers seat was beautiful, a couple cracks, but some conditioning and they would be perfect... I didn't have 100 bucks so I couldn't pick em up =( I was looking for a 97 FTE1 code 4.6L EEC, but they had 1 97 cougar with the 3.8 They had many many mark 8's, (not as many as the 3.8L Cougars and tbirds... TONS of em..) about 6 93 marks I would say, with the Aluminum shafts... I picked one up. 20 bucks for a 93 Mark 8 shaft? I think i pulled out a good day today. =P

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
i too had an ok day at the yard, city auto parts has a MINT set of 1993 s/c seats with a folding rear leather ! car looks ok other some headlamp ?front bumper. there was abot 10 mn12's and one mark 8, 94 , black/ black, seats are trashed but its all there the sad ones there was 4 of them that i dont think should fo been there, i couldnt se anything wrong with the cars but milage. i did score my 94+ 1/4 trim i needed though !

·
Registered
232 Posts
Man all you'll are lucky!! Around were Iam at there is only on sc car. A 89 cougar stripped beyond belief. The only cars around here are a couple of 89-91 birds and cats pretty much picked clean!! They are a few j.yards around here but they have none of our cars so it makes it a PITA to find anything!! Lucky SOB's!!! Just kidding about the SOB part!!! :D

·
CEO, WT Club
2,648 Posts
Can anyone hook me up with a black headliner for a sunroof bird?

-Joel

·
Registered
32 Posts
Sounds pretty cool. I've never been to a junkyard. I know, sounds funny probably, but I'd really like to check one out. Can anyone tell me of any around either Philadelphia or Staten Island, NY?

·
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's actually quite depressing, like 30 MN12's just rotting away, on makeshift jackstands made out of spare tire wheels and tires... im suprised I walked away with a beautiful unmarked aluminum driveshaft since they use a forklift to lift the cars up and put them in the air. Good thing ford put the shafts so far into the body, above the exhaust and gas tank =P The yard im talking about is Pick n Pull in hammond on summer street. They don't allow camera's so I couldnt get pics. I was gonna bring it with me, since they don't check ya, but I was like forget it. =P

·
Registered
817 Posts
man my pick and pull has jack **** when it comes to cars. lots of trucks and vans rotting away.

·
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah, go to picknpull.com and they will have directions to their boneyard =) There are alot of older MN12's.. hardly any 94 - 95's and 1 97. =P

1 - 13 of 13 Posts