TCCoA Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All I can say is what a bunch of tampons... I said a couple of things to a couple of members in an already heated thread, and wham, banned in less than 2 days after activation.

Fvcking weak sauce!!!! Oh and BTW, is it bad that I kept talking crap about SC's?? Why is it that these guys keep portraying the SC as some type of high end luxury vehicle?

mn12's are fine to mod (if it's really your cup of tea) but really? The deficit is already so high to start that just to get to the performance level of a normal 5.0 you gotta spend an arm and a leg. Why not start with a platform that's already tried and true, and go from there?? Instead of only running 11's, why not run 9's??

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
It is nothing ot be proud of, the SC was the highest mn-12 built. I doubt you will last long here either. I suggest you take your high school drama to a mustang forum such as modded mustangs where all the kids act like you.
Alan

·
Registered
850 Posts
OP: Bragging about getting banned for insulting SCs at a SC forum is lame. You need some anger mgmt, looks like. Why are you on a Tbird forum if you hate/insult MN-12s so much? Just curious.

·
Banned
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited by Moderator)
It is nothing ot be proud of, the SC was the highest mn-12 built. I doubt you will last long here either. I suggest you take your high school drama to a mustang forum such as modded mustangs where all the kids act like you.
Alan
Please don't pretend like you know me dude.

I was purposely causing crap that was extremely obvious and should have been taken lightly. Several times I told them to lighten up that this is the internet and to take seriously what you want to take seriously.

I guess when I eluded to the fact the admin's wear tampons, I guess they frown upon that??

Oh and like this site and all other gay-azz VBB's, I'm sure I'll last as long as someone can take it. I used to be on VBB's all day until I realized that 90% of the people on the site knew nothing about their cars. That all these people do is take advice of people who they think they know their sh*t. Do you own research, go to the track, try out mods, use good judgement on mods, don't buy in stuff that is too good to be true because it usually is.

OP: Bragging about getting banned for insulting SCs at a SC forum is lame. You need some anger mgmt, looks like. Why are you on a Tbird forum if you hate/insult MN-12s so much? Just curious.
If you call that bragging....

And, I used to have a 1993 T-bird V6. And I have some friends on this site, why are you here? Do you have anything to offer 5.0L or 4.6L wise? Are you a mechanical or an electrical engineer? Can you offer anything to a group of guys that have to practically design and engineer their own parts due to the lack of aftermarket support. Luckily at least the 4.6 market picked up ago about 4-5 years ago.

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
SC's

:uppoint:Hello

There are some awfully fast SC's.

I believe the stock 91 SC 3.8 had more HP than stock 5.0

I don't think everyone wants to go 9's

Going 12's in a car you drive every day seems like more fun!!:zdevil:

I wish I could drive mine on the street.:headbang:

:wavey:

·
Banned
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I never intentionally start crap with people. I usually get in the middle of crap, and then I end up being the person who gets banned or gets in trouble with the admins...

Those SC guys specifically on SCCOA were being completely biased and one sided, and then they ended being personal about things and did they get banned, no? Since I don't own my own site, I don't get the pleasure of booting people off my site as I please.

All I did was piss in some admin's cherrio's and they threw a hissy fit and kicked me out. Do I care, sort of... Will I lose some sleep over this, fugg no. Will I ever own an MN12 again, maybe.... Will Osama magically come back to life like 2-Pac?? Probably.

·
WOT Junkie and avid corn burner
3,734 Posts
Hopefully you didn't just come here to start sh**. If so, don't expect to be here much longer.

·
Banned
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hopefully you didn't just come here to start sh**. If so, don't expect to be here much longer.
No, I've been on this site for a while. And I only start sh*t when it's necessary, and like I said, the SC guys seem to give everyone crap who doesn't have an SC. Or that do things in extreme like 95badbird...

·
Super Moderator
11,908 Posts
Welcome (back) to TCCoA. Use some common sense in your postings here and you'll be fine. I'd like to think that we know the difference between scarcasm and a down right bad attitude.

Don't "piss in some admin's cherrio's" here and you'll be just fine. I don't know what happened at SCCOA, nor do I really care. Now that you've said your piece I'm going to close this thread to allow some cooling off.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.