TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I left the good'ol USA back in June. Time has flown by. My only complaint was that I could not log onto TCCOA due to the Websence blocker. Despite that inconvienience I spent 145 days getting tanned. We had access to a decent beach every other day. Felt good to get away from what little work I did do and relax.

While I was gone I also bought a Richard M. intake tube. Havent put it on just yet, probably today. But I have got to say the pics I originally saw here do it no justice. This tube is kick butt. THANKS RICH!!!!!! If anyone else gets to work with Rich on one of these tubes go for it. He is a good stand up guy that does great work!!

·
Registered
698 Posts
Good to have you back duffy. you need to go hit stueven up for a ride....he's got the black 99 lightning on base. I'm sure he would do it for you. also, maybe get him to do some air quality samples in seattle ;) HAHAHA. anyway, good to see you are back a-ok

Wiz

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LOL, thanks for the air sample memory! LOL
I didnt know he got a Lightning? Cool, next time I see him ill try to get a ride!

Rich95- I was in your boots from Sept last year up until Apr this year. I am a flying mechanic on C-17s. There were plenty of times when I thought we were not gonna make it home or have to deal with sketchy airport personel. But after a while I just kinda forgot about it all and do my job. I can look back now and be thankful I am home safe.

From a fellow servicemen THANK YOU for serving with me!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts