TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys i just got done with installing my rear springs but i did have to go to ford to get a new rear sway bar end link. (dont wanna get into why :) ) but anyways i walked in and ask them how much they charged for a 4 wheel alignement and told them i was lowering my cat. As i was talking to the service guy another guy came up and said i need a caster kit or something for the fronts to align them correctly i kinda looked at him with a weird look and said oh ok sarcasticly and i left. Do i need this dumb kit he said?? Every lowering article i ever read said nothing about this, but a shop by my house said instead of a base price on an alignment they charge by the hr on it because its been lowered. Oh ya i luv the way the back looks cant wait to get my fronts done just waiting for my sport fronts from dan

·
Registered
4,205 Posts
He's an idiot who thinks you have struts on the front end. You'll have all the adjustment you need.

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya thats why i looked at him weird and ahhh ok and lefted i knew he didnt know what he was talking about :) but i just had to make sure and oh ya rich with my new eibachs the top mounting brackets on the front shocks are interchangable between springs right??

·
Registered
4,205 Posts
They are, but at about $30 each, I would go ahead and get new ones. Mine were pretty well thrashed when I replaced them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts