TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Now that the bird is now on the road, it was time to address the ugly chipped, and cracked spoiler. Heres the final results:

Some of you might find the plugs a bit distracting, but when you see what the spoiler looked like before, its a 100% improvement.

The spoiler was such an eye sore, at the car meets that what everyone would stare at on my car. The spoiler was also letting water leak into the trunk. I dont know how water tight these will be, but I can always add some clear caulk to the underside of the trunk.

These are what I used:
http://www.lowes.com/pd_139442-37672-881278_4294711044__?productId=3013226&Ns=p_product_qty_sales_dollar|1&pl=1&currentURL=%3FNs%3Dp_product_qty_sales_dollar%7C1&facetInfo=
EDIT: for some reason I cant see the pics, someone let me know if they are visible.

·
Premium Member
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I got em' flickr changed their whole site and its pretty confusing now. I used my ipod so the quality sucks (I was too lazy to grab the camera).

·
Premium Member
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Might want to grab something to cover them holes Rick, it's raining pretty good here! :tongue:

Joe
There not holes, they are little plastic plugs I bought at lowes for 3 bucks lol.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts