TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Reserve not met, what a suprise.
But there's a guy in the SCCoWC who has like 12000KM on his Bird. That's roughly 8000 miles I think. Now that's low! :xpoh:

·
Raoul Duke
1,747 Posts
Several years ago, I found an '88 Turbo Coupe on eBay with 6,000 original miles. It had an aftermarket ground effects kit and rear window louvers installed (when the car was new) and it hadn't been touched since.
I can't remember what it went for, but it was beautiful.

·
Dim Bulb
3,499 Posts
That car's in great shape, but I didn't think anybody in their right mind would pay even as much as $7500 for it.
if you will scroll down my feedback you will see a hapy customer who just bought a 93 cobra from me for 18,900.
Though a cobra for under 20K would be nice, given the year, mileage and condition

Here's the message I sent him via his auction:
Hi, my name's Elliot Simpson, aka Falcon5783 on the Thunderbird and Cougar Club of America TCCoA - http://forums.tccoa.com . A member of our forums saw your auction and posted in regards to it on the forums and that's why I'm contacting you. If you're having second thoughts to selling this car, I would highly recommend closing your auction as you will never see this car again. Also, I don't mean to criticize your judgement, but I believe $10,500 is highly over priced for a tbird SC. I understand emotional attachment to your car (as I have a 95 LX) and the rarity-factor, but the simple fact of the matter is our cars are not worth 10k. I personally would love to see you keep and enjoy your car and we'd all love to see another mn12 enthusiast on the boards. In any case hope all goes well for you and wishing you the best - - Elliot

1 - 5 of 5 Posts