TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Raoul Duke
1,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So... are there any Thunderbird/Cougar enthusiasts in the Greenville area? I moved here three weeks ago and I've seen about 10 million modified Civics and Mustangs, but very few MN12s.

·
Super Moderator
12,075 Posts

·
Raoul Duke
1,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I really like NC so far. I spent some time in Wilmington, but the cost of living is just way too high there. Also, I didn't want to live that close to the beach.

While I always try to help another forum member, I don't think I have the time and resources to do what he's asking. Not only am I trying to settle into a new apartment, but I'm out every day trying to find a job and meet people. I hope he finds a way to get them, though.

·
Registered
917 Posts
welcome to NC im on the other side of the state in them blue ridge :gapteeth: mountains

·
Who is John Galt?
6,476 Posts
Awww, I can't make anymore WV jokes at your expense anymore cougarcragar :tongue:
welcome to NC im on the other side of the state in them blue ridge :gapteeth: mountains
I love that area. My Aunt and Grandmother lived in the Blue Ridge, GA area. They're moving to Kentucky though. Their area was getting overdeveloped so they decided to look elsewhere. I still love the area though.

·
Raoul Duke
1,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You know what's interesting, Ryan?
I'm much happier unemployed in NC rather than employed in WV. Times may be tough for me right now, but I finally got out of that state and got on the right track.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I'm in Greenville :D

Glad to know there's another Tbird fan here!!!

Hit me up!

·
Pimp in denial
998 Posts
whenever i get back to the states im in the Fayetteville area.

·
CEO, WT Club
2,648 Posts
I really like NC so far. I spent some time in Wilmington, but the cost of living is just way too high there. Also, I didn't want to live that close to the beach.

While I always try to help another forum member, I don't think I have the time and resources to do what he's asking. Not only am I trying to settle into a new apartment, but I'm out every day trying to find a job and meet people. I hope he finds a way to get them, though.
Cougarcragar,

No problem, I'm in the same situation right now. I start my new job the 21st, and have to be moved in before then... crazy times. I totally understand you're busy right now, but would you be able to go look at them at a later date? I want these wheels SO BAD. It's no rush to you, just whenever you get settled, if you have the time. I will pay for all the shipping costs, gas for you to check em out, and maybe even then some! I just got this new job, so it might be a month or so before I can afford them again, let me know if you can help!

-Joel

GnominClature, could you go take care of em for me?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts