TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
I like the first one better. But what is more important is... which do you like better?

·
Registered
7,758 Posts

·
Registered
2,638 Posts

·
Registered
7,758 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
I like them both. If I had to choose, I'd say the second ones because they are more unique than the first.

You gonna sell your SC wheels?....lol (seriously though...are you?)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I like them both. If I had to choose, I'd say the second ones because they are more unique than the first.

You gonna sell your SC wheels?....lol (seriously though...are you?)
As soon as I get the new wheels, I'll send you a PM. I'll have no need for the factory wheels.

Chris

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I like both. The car is the White Opalescent.

The sport editions (2nd ones) are aggressive looking yet gives the car a classy look. The first ones are aggressive looking and similar to the popular 5-spoke style that fits the car so well.

Since it seems to be split right down the middle, I guess I'm on the right track with either of them.

I originally had planned to get these but they have been discontinued and I haven't found anyone who has a full set of them.

http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/WheelCloseUpServlet?target=runWheelSearch&initialPartNumber=MD1810BSATML&wheelMake=moda&wheelModel=MD1&wheelFinish=Bright+Satin+w%2FMachined+Lip&showRear=no&autoMake=Ford&autoModel=Thunderbird+SC&autoYear=1994&autoModClar=&filterSize=18&filterFinish=All&filterSpecial=false&filterBrand=All&filterNew=All&sort=Brand

I know these are very similar to the Cobras but there's something about them I really like.

Chris

·
CEO, WT Club
2,648 Posts
I have 18x8's and ran 255-45-18 for a while.

-Joel

·
Clueless Poster
2,458 Posts
i went to discount tire today and got some new sneakers for my car :)

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts