TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry for the early post, just excited. I know it will be about a month before I get them, but I went with the 2 1/2" stainless, high flow cats, and the Borla XS mufflers. I'm curious to how it is going to sound, anybody have this setup?

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Shhhh! not too loud, It is forbidden fruit where I live.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Can I ask what kind of $$ you spent on it. I know that his prices on the website are no longer correct.

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
$1050 + shipping.....He indicated it would be about 3 weeks to make. Yeah, I think the base exhaust without mufflers is $550 or so....If interested, I'd suggest giving Dan a call at A.R.T.

·
Registered
168 Posts
You will love it! I have a little bit different setup than you have (Flow's and no cats), but the quality is unreal. They make a phenomenal exhaust system for our cars. :)

Brian.

·
Premium Member
712 Posts
I have the 2 1/2 stainless, high flows, xpipe, and magnaflows...sounds great. Will set off car alarms just idling through the neighborhood...awesome.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Hey Nick, is there some special way you are supposed to contact Dan? I left a phone message and email last week. Haven't hear back from him yet.

Mitch

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I just called the number off the website. I know I left him a voice message and ended up calling him back before he returned my call. Maybe keep trying, I got him late afternoon. Actually I was thinking of calling him and wondering what it would take to put a x pipe resonator in instead of the straight xpipe.

I'll try and see if I can get ahold of him tomorrow.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Nick said:
I just called the number off the website. I know I left him a voice message and ended up calling him back before he returned my call. Maybe keep trying, I got him late afternoon. Actually I was thinking of calling him and wondering what it would take to put a x pipe resonator in instead of the straight xpipe.

I'll try and see if I can get ahold of him tomorrow.
If you talk to him, please tell him he has a phone message from Mitch.
What exactly are you talking about with the resonator?

Thanks

Mitch

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well, the ART exhaust comes with a X-pipe. I thinkg magnaflow makes a X-pipe in a resonator. I assuming it will make it quieter, and less drone noise. I was going to ask him about it, see what he thinks. I don't want a loud exhaust, I don't want the attention.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Beautiful Exhaust, but the price is way to steep for my liking. Not to mention what it would cost to ship it to Canada. I'll piece together my own for that price.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts