TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
cat.
hope it is worth the money. anybody else have experience with this unit...pre-94? i had a rattle on the inside of one of my cats, and it was annoying the hell out of me. makes the car sound like shi*. this should help!

·
Banned
5,377 Posts
price isnt bad at all saying how you are getting 3 high flow cats. plus some new pipes. i bought my 3rd high flow cat for 150 so yea i think i got jipped :(

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hopefully the exhaust shop won't charge too much for install. should make it easier to sell the car as well without that damn noise.

·
Registered
814 Posts
Shouldn't tak any longer than an hour to put on so bout sixty bucks or so. Or less. Ask them for an install time. If they charge from a book.

·
Registered
974 Posts
yea that really dosen't sound like a bad price at all. And it's stainless steel!

·
Registered
708 Posts
sup jon. thats the same one I put in my car. the one for my car was 25bux cheaper. :tongue: my 3rd cat came empty. not that I mind. :D

FYI, when my cat was rattling, it was a steel tag left loose when its rivits rusted away, hust inside the heat shield. Same thin, the car sounded like *****. i just wormed it out the holes on the bottom and no more rattle.

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
nah, the noise is coming from the inside. we had it up in the air and banged on the pipes, and traced it back to the car. at 126k miles, it cannot hurt to change them anyways.

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
with this unit,will i gain/lose any: hp, tq, gas?

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
1 - 12 of 12 Posts