TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, I just wanted to share my joy lol. I just picked up a White 97 Mark 8 LSC with 30k miles on the clock on ebay for 9,500. I am so happy, I've wanted one of these ever since I got my TBird lol. Dont worry I'm keeping the TBird and I'm going to keep modding it (it's still my first and only love, it'll always be #1 lol). I don't think the Lincoln will be getting any mods for a year or two except maybe just some different mufflers and maybe a blingin air intake lol.

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I get some pics for you when I get it next weekend, I bought it on ebay and I think it was one of those "drive to church cars" lol.

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Have you guys read about the sensor lowering modification on the Marks? I am considering doing this to mine but I'm wonder if there will be any adverse effects from it. BTW, thanks everyone for all the positive comments.

·
Registered
7,758 Posts
So, does the blend door work?!? :D :rofl: :zwall:

And as others have said: Pics!! :thumbsup:

I'm sure you have already checked out markviii.org, but if you haven't, there is a wealth of information on the Mark VIII's there. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey 94 Daily Drive 4.6L, are you running an SCT chip? Also, how much of an improvement did you notice? I have an SCT chip on my Thunderbird and I am happy with the results I got from it.

·
Who is John Galt?
6,476 Posts
281_TBird said:
Have you guys read about the sensor lowering modification on the Marks? I am considering doing this to mine but I'm wonder if there will be any adverse effects from it. BTW, thanks everyone for all the positive comments.
I've heard something about it exposes diferent parts of the bag and can lead failure of the bags. Don't quote me on that though.

BTW:

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Don't worry guys, the car will be here on Sunday, and I have Monday off so if the weather is good I'll be able to clean her up and get some good pics.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts