TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thunderbirds are very popular around here with the retirees but i saw the coolest one yet (besides my 97, my bros 95, and our neighbors 96) in this town! it was a black 92 sport! i have never seen one in person so im pretty excited... it had a "different" bumper sticker on it tho.... Mary Kay!!!!! I was in the drive thru at chick fil a and she drove right past me looking at me funny because i was like OH MY GOD!!!!!! then i tried to catch her but to no avail traffic was just too bad. Well theres my story for the night:rolleyes: (i think i might have went a little crazier for a black 97 LE with like 25000 miles but:confused: )

·
13's or Mildly Broken
2,670 Posts
There was a 92 Sport that I used to see in town alot but I havent' seen it for a while. I even talked to the owner a time or two and thought about buying it if she ever sold it. I'm not sure if she's sold it now or just what.

They are neat to see since they are a bit on the rare side ;)

-Melon

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah kinda weak... it did need a couple things... new corner lights mary kay decal removal and some new blackouts for the door pillars but o well! and no i did not try and recruit her i dont think anyone in this town is remotely interested in learning about or modding their MN12/FN10

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
hey, at least it wasn't painted pink.:tongue:

How many caddy's get wasted, painted to the MARY KAY color?

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i better hide that post from my best friend/neighbor he's got a 95 caprice and while hes in the middle of his engine swap hes thinking of getting it painted a pearl white with some mary kay pink in there... did i mention he had really bad ADD?:D

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
92' Sport

A friend of mine I worked with for 32 years has a very clean all black 92' 5.0 Sport. They will be keeping it for sometime to come.

·
Registered
600 Posts
So are '92 Sports rare or is it just the black ones? My neighbor has a 92 Sport but it isn't in black. Its very well kept though, always in the garage.

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i think that in general like most cool 92 model year cars they are "rare" but not as in the collectible sense just the amount that are seen in good condition

1 - 9 of 9 Posts