TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Motorboatin' SOB, Headlight Cleaning Guru
6,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:headbang:

man. what a show. the rain put the show on halt for about 20 minutes, but that didnt stop some of the girls from re-enacting mardi gras :D my ears are going to be ringing for days. well worth it, though.

hey, i got an idea. lets NOT turn this into a band bashing thread (this means you, mike).

·
Full Metal
4,744 Posts
where did they perform?

·
Full Metal
4,744 Posts
sweeet! :thumbsup:

·
Moderator, Iowa Chapter Director, Uber Luber, TCCo
8,978 Posts
sweet. I'd love to see slayer in concert, the drummer is just amazing.

slipknot...hmmm...where do I know them from :)

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Slayer a slipknot did a show togeather? That makes me sick to my stomac. Slayer is about as good as gets, and slipknot is about as bad as it gets.

·
Registered
219 Posts
mastarecoil said:
Slayer a slipknot did a show togeather? That makes me sick to my stomac. Slayer is about as good as gets, and slipknot is about as bad as it gets.
Originally posted by big mike
hey, i got an idea. lets NOT turn this into a band bashing thread

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
and that is the last band bashing comment that will be allowed in this thread...

hey, i got an idea. lets NOT turn this into a band bashing thread
like the man said to begin with....personally I don't care if you like them or not.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
70bird said:
I like slipknot I think they are better than cannibal corpse or six feet under
jst my 5 cents
Just a wild guess, you watch MTV?

By the way, a slayer concert is about as good as they get. Great music, great people, great pits. Last time I was at a slayer concert, police in roit gear had to come in the clean it up. I got beat by a police man with a baton, and couldnt walk for a day afterwards. It was aweosme.

·
Premium Member
316 Posts
Actually , not very much (watch MTV), but grew up with Judas Priest , AC/DC Scorpions etc. and well I just don´t find slipknot that off

·
Motorboatin' SOB, Headlight Cleaning Guru
6,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ok, so some people dont like slipknot. whoopee. i dont care for eminem, so im not gonna talk down on him. ill let him do his thing. no more bashing. keep comments like that to yourselves. do you really think i want this to be my first locked thread?

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
fighting posts removed, have a nice day

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Since sharing of opinions that some people do not agree with isnt permitted, I will say this(and hopefully no one will get offended and cry like a little baby). Slayer is a great band, and Ive never seen a better concert than when they played.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
if you happen to look, your post stating your opinion is still there near the top, the only posts I removed are the ones where you decided to get into a flame war with Thomas, whose posts have been removed as well.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
uh huh....

In the future, if you would like to comment to me directly, instead of posting in the thread, please PM me. Just trying to keep our forums clean...

·
Moderator, Iowa Chapter Director, Uber Luber, TCCo
8,978 Posts
mastarecoil said:
uh huh....

In the future, if you would like to comment to me directly, instead of posting in the thread, please PM me. Just trying to keep our forums clean...
You're preaching to the choir buddy.

Oh yeah, and I agree, slayer is great. I love just watching videos on the drummer.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Wasnt talking to you, but..

Also gotta love the bloodline music video. Something a lot of bands are getting away from, having the bands play in the video. Now most music vids are like watching a high school play on an acid trip while listening to boy bands.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts