TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just saw the movie Redline. DAMN! Those cars are (as my girlfriend would call it) freakin sexy! Gotta love that Enzo, and the CCX. Dang, that CCX is sweet.

Atleast there was some american muscle in it with the Ford GT, and a Vette and a sweet Stang Cobra. But yet in the end, the imports took over. Why cant we get american muscle that's this powerful?

I'd recommend seein it if you like/want to see the cars. I saw it cause it was free :D, and I'm not one to pass up a free movie!

Dont worry, I wont ruin the end for anybody.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea I know. Damn Eddie Griffin. Can't control a car. Hell, I'd do better drivin that one than he would, I know I can handle my bird pretty damn well :)

·
Baby Huey
3,210 Posts
yea I know. Damn Eddie Griffin. Can't control a car. Hell, I'd do better drivin that one than he would, I know I can handle my bird pretty damn well :)
An Enzo is is no Bird :tongue:

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea, I know. I can also handle GTO's pretty dang well too (that's a little closer :))

·
Registered
401 Posts

·
Registered
1,606 Posts

a 3.8 boat compared to an enzo????? hmmmmmm lol

·
Registered
2,656 Posts

·
shaken, not stirred
1,219 Posts
I seen that movie 2 days ago. It's like a much fancier version of The Fast and the Furious, lots of nice cars, hot chicks, and no plot! I will shamelesly buy it on DVD though just like i did with the F&F.

C.Hill

·
Registered
4,407 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
my bad............fixed!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts