TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking through the classifieds today and saw an ad for a Ford Camaro. If it is still there tomorrow I'm going to call. I want one!

Stupid reason to start a thread but I thought I would share this little bit with you all!

~Chuck

PS. I should have gotten a scan but my lap top is fried and this comp is too old for the software. I'll keep the scrap for when I get it fixed.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Hey, I'm selling my Dodge Explorer,
Let me know if you're interested.

·
Registered
513 Posts
There is no such thing as a stupid thread.....
We can have fun with anything.

·
Administrator
14,211 Posts
lightevergreenfrost said:
And we thought the Ford Firebird was bad.
How about the <a href="http://www.razzi.com/ridez/vehicle-thunderbird.shtml">Pontiac Thunderbird</a>?

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok, it was still in there today. Looks like you are getting a 2002 convertible with 22k miles for $13k. I'll have a friend scan it in ASAP.

~Chuck

·
Baby Huey
3,210 Posts
Lots for my mars colony are going fast, buy now and save :D

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
AutoTrader the magazine and website always seem to mix things up like that once in a while. Discription of one car and phot of a completely different one. But I haven't seen the Ford Camaro's or anything like that.

·
Formerly known as lfteyechicken
865 Posts
ShadowDragon said:
How about the <a href="http://www.razzi.com/ridez/vehicle-thunderbird.shtml">Pontiac Thunderbird</a>?
I got that one once, I went to autozone to have them run diagnostics, and he said sure, code came back egr valve, I asked them if he had one in stock (wasn't planning on buying it from there anyways) he said sure, but the pontiac EGR valves were kindof costly, I proceeded to B**** slap him then and there, and then left.

P.S. I didn't really slap the poor dope.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts