TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, im new to this forum and im jsut trying to get to know a few people. i live in almont which goes through vandyke a few miles north of 38 mile (yea i know its in the boonies). i also go down to gratiot and cruise all the time, almost every weekend. if any of you guys go gratioting or live anywhere where i do, jsut let me know.

·
motor city poster
2,029 Posts
yea, there are a couple of us that also go to gratiot from here, im out there 3 or 4 times a month

but on another note, welcome to the forum and hopefully see you sometime at a meet!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im guessing you drive a red 96 by your name lol, i drive a red 96 too. once i get a pic ill post it, ill have to look for ya down there

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
Welcome to TCCoA. I'm down on Gratiot every now and then. My car will be down for a few weeks for an engine swap, but after that I'll be out there all the time. :D

·
Registered
5 Posts
ayo, i live in clinton twp, and usually i get on gratoit everyweekend, even though i got a Cougar XR7, i aint afraid to show up some of these birds ;), but im more then glad if we could all cruise as one, and out race these phuckin mustangs

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Holy **** man, there is a 38 mile? Is that in Flint?

·
motor city poster
2,029 Posts
umm rochester road, i know there is a 32 mile road, not sure if it is still mile roads north of there

but ive been further north than 32 mile road for about another 10-15 minutes, so i must have been up there quite a way

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
I'm half of a michigander and I know where Almont is since I drive through it on my way to Romeo from Flint. Post some pics of your car I may have seen it before.

-Miller

1 - 10 of 10 Posts