TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i love my job as a parts person at my ford dealership, but things are starting to piss me off. first, my wife wants a kid, so we sell the ranger to her mom and take her car to trade in(92 jetta). i buy a new 04 focus, but sales manager says i cannot trade jetta in because i am buying d-plan(employee). all i wanted was like $500. other employees have traded in...guess i'm just special. :rolleyes: also, dell and ford were running a promo, buy a new focus, get a new dell w/monitor, speakers, and printer for free. well, i ask about the computer....not applicable to d-plan buyers. :rolleyes: i just spent $14,000 on a NEW car, and just because i didn't pay full price, i don't get the computer. BS if you ask me. and now they want to change the hours to 7-9(m-thurs.), 7-6 friday and saturday. 78 hours!! i don't think so. this plan is not going over well with ANY of the employees, and convienently, the owner(who's bright idea this is) is vacationing in ireland for another week and a half. he gets back 2 days before the schedule is to take effect. anyone know any dealers hiring in MA!!!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts