TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Most of you aready know me here, there is prolly only a select few who dont, anyways just wanted to say check out the website www.robstireandauto.com and go under products to see some of our new products like, power stop brake pads, the newest addition is the upper ball joint boots, your old ones crack these slide right into place, anyways check it all out

Any question you can call the shop pm me here and ill be glad to help

Robert

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There a breeze, do you know were your obd 2 plug is under the glove on the passenger side? If so the wire runs from the gauge to there and that's it there is no external wires required, this is truly a plug and play item, then u choose what item u want to moniter and those items can be changed at any time, basically u can have everthing in the list choose or just what u want, the gauge will monitor 2 things at a time if u wanna see something different there is a switch to toggle between the items.
Any other questions just ask
Robert

·
Super Moderator
12,245 Posts
Will it tell me what my check engine light is on for?
No, they won't do that.

You need a OBDII scanner to check and clear the codes that cause the check engine light to come on. Sometimes you can clear them and they won't come back other times there's a recurring problem that needs to be fixed.

Most autoparts stores will check and clear the code for free.

·
Super Moderator
12,245 Posts
Go buy your own OBDII scanner. New or used, it's money well spent.

You may be able to find them used on Ebay for cheap.

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
actually trunk monkey they do u go under the menu and click get dtcs it will give ou the code and all and you can clear codes with it i just forgot to tell you about that Trunk monkey

·
Super Moderator
12,245 Posts
Ok, I stand corrected. :facepalm:

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
it really is the sweetest gauge out there u can even do 2 inputs like say u wanted to add and oil pressure gauge, no problem i sell a kit for that also and the gauge has different headings for the inputs like on mine i have boost and oil pressure lots of different things

Also you can run 2 gauges i believe red97tbird boght that setup from me awhile back

·
Premium Member
2,546 Posts
I will get some eventually... just haven't found a gauge pod I like yet. But will get dual gauges and hook up dual widebands to them. And probably some other stuff. haha. I have an info center for most things so it's not like I really NEED them.

·
Registered
433 Posts
awesome website :thumbsup: looking forward to purchasing from you

·
Registered
332 Posts
Hey rob would those gauges fit in those scp gauge pods?

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yes there 2 1/16 standard size gauges

Robert

·
Registered
332 Posts
would I need to get the boost sensor they sell to monitor boost and also the same for a/f or does it already do that with what the kit comes with

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
No, you would need the boost kit for it and the air fuel ratio if u wanted that, the gauges only monitor what the computer is capable of

Robert

1 - 19 of 19 Posts