TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
today i watched new jersey drive and true lies, they both have t-birds in them.

in new jersey drive there's a blue t-bird - it's shown when the main character gets out of jail and his girl drives him to see his homeboyz.

in true lies there's a red t-bird lx - it's shown when the terrorist runs away from arnold into the street after the big bathroom fight. the terrorist is hit by the t-bird while running across the street.

·
Registered
2,717 Posts
True Lies

I love True Lies.
It's cheesy, but there's something about it that makes me sit down when I see it on TV. Therefore, I've seen the last part (with the dancing scene thru the end) more than the beginning. The underwear dancing scene by Jamie Lee Curtis.....whoa! My wife and I watched that last night (it was on) and just went, "Wow!"
My favorite part is when the terrorist grabs JLC and Arnold slowly turns around and suddenly pops the guy with a single tap to the face, right by her ear. JLC has this look that's priceless.
I don't remember the Tbird. I'll have to try to catch the movie earlier.

Allen

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
Re: True Lies

tbird9768 said:
The underwear dancing scene by Jamie Lee Curtis
Back when that movie came out, every single movie she was in had some excuse for her to parade around in her underwear. Got really old really fast. (and I don't just mean her)

·
Registered
291 Posts
Re: Re: True Lies

ShadowDragon said:

Back when that movie came out, every single movie she was in had some excuse for her to parade around in her underwear. Got really old really fast. (and I don't just mean her)
Which other movies?;)

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
Eh, I've slept since then. I remember the movie with Eddie Murphay (I think) where she was a prostitute, and didn't she show some skin in the halloween movies?

·
Moderator, Red Sox Nation Rabid Fan, TCCoAAC Found
3,165 Posts
jamie lee curtis is a milf, got quite the rack too... wait... is she a mother?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts