TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Moderator, Red Sox Nation Rabid Fan, TCCoAAC Found
3,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

if you havent guessed yet, that was a mirror... someone decided to remove it from my car, and they forgot to leave me a note... WHAT ARE THE ODDS?! anyway... where i work we have this half million dollar camera system that happened to be pointing at the sidewalk instead of my car.... I was able to go through and find out every car that left and entered today... When I came across an 18 wheeler, something in my head said "BLING" (lightbulb) so right now the PO PO are out looking for this loser that hit me and took off, good thing i got some paint on my mirror for comparison, I hope they get him.....this is the second time I've been in a hit and run incident at work... last time i got the camera shot tho of the kid getting a damage report on his car... i can't stand it... If i did that to someones car, I'd at least own up to it... Gotta love coming out to that on your lunch break....

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
Sorry to hear about your Cougar Jordan. I'd hate for that to happen to my TBird. But where's the truck in that pic? I wanna see the rat basturd offender!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Man that's really not cool man, I know how you feel , when I worked for bellsouth , they had us use our cars , so there I was drivineg a then 300 HP SC with a trunk full of DSL supplies, in Miami of all palces I think I was rear ended at least 6 times the whole time I worked for them... got old after a while.... I feel you pain

Jim

·
3,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
that screen shot was from april, from my previous hit and run... if you look at the car on the end, the white taurus, theres a kid standing in front of it, so i decided to follow him home and see what he was looking at.....

heh.. this is what happened to mine...

the camera that was in that parking lot today was aimed at the sidewalk, so i didnt get the offender in action, i was able to get a screen shot of him leaving from another camera, and entering the loading dock... he was the only truck that came to make a delivery today.. and went into the area where i park my car (way in the back of course, to avoid things like this happening)

does anyone know if all the 94 and up mirrors are interchangeable? I'll be knocking a few back tonight... no doubt about that...

·
Administrator
8,011 Posts
Was that the only damage? Maybe if you do find him you can go after him for a new bumper cover! Hint, hint! :D

Joe

·
Administrator
4,161 Posts
Jordan, all the mirrors 94+ are the same. There are two mounting styles though. One for windows with chrome strips and one without. Your's is obviously without. They mirrors are like $130 or so with the discount from Dan, but they can be had for under $50 from car-part.com.

BTW, the reason I know is that I have to replace one of mine. Some schmuck before me evidently put the one on for chrome moldings and it doesn't match up the same.

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
dang... well, if something happened to my car, id get the guy's address and show up on the door step with either my 30 30, 30 yatch 6, or 12 guage. just to scare the living **** out of him. i wouldnt ever shoot a person, just deer, but people who hit and run need a big scare like that. -greg

·
3,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
actually i need one for chrome moldings... thats what i have... you still got the mirror?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts