TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bet my step dad that my tbird had IRS and had kept on saying NO. I was like "I will bet you 100 dollars that my car has independent rear suspension" and he goes "i'll bet ya 10" and so i decided i'd just take him for 10 haha. This was last night so he said in the morning he'd go look at my car, we just came back from the driveway and Ryan is 10 dollars richer... i love TCCoA, thanks for making me 10 bucks! lol

·
Registered
801 Posts
way ta go dude!! i woulda stuck to my 100 bet, hehehe.

Marvin M.

·
Astrophysicist / PostWhore
2,028 Posts
Spike said:
I bet my step dad that my tbird had IRS and had kept on saying NO. I was like "I will bet you 100 dollars that my car has independent rear suspension" and he goes "i'll bet ya 10" and so i decided i'd just take him for 10 haha. This was last night so he said in the morning he'd go look at my car, we just came back from the driveway and Ryan is 10 dollars richer... i love TCCoA, thanks for making me 10 bucks! lol
i think $100 woulda pushed it a little...shoulda taken a 'happy medium' and gone for $50. or maybe have said, "alright, double or nothing, $20!"

nonetheless, congrats on grabbin some extra holiday cash! :zbeer:

:bowdown: TCCoA

:znanner:

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
The sad thing is how many of those bets you'd win if you asked the average alignment shop - most of them STILL say you can't align the rear suspension on a T-Bird...

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
Yeah and you know how much $$$ you could make off of people on this site that won't believe that we have shocks in the front.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hehehehehe good times guys good times. I realized as i was at the mall today with my friend ashley that he didn't gimmie my 10 bucks yet, i'm gonna have to hound him when he gets home haha. Wow there were a lot of H words in that last sentence. Alright well I hope everyone on here has a good holiday, i'm hoping for transmission rebuild money!!! See you guys later.

·
Astrophysicist / PostWhore
2,028 Posts
GreenBird said:
Yeah and you know how much $$$ you could make off of people on this site that won't believe that we have shocks in the front.
or that we have 2 piece driveshafts....stock...unless you're driving a '93 Mark VIII

1 - 7 of 7 Posts