I'm in Huntsville, AL

·
Registered
203 Posts
Birmingham area here.

·
Registered
203 Posts
They are arising!!! lol. Now we shall take our small infantry and overthrow the Carolinas as the mn12 capital of the USA !!!
Lol! :D Nice to see a badass Bird like yours is in this state! :cool:

·
Boost!!!
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks, but it's gonna be a little while before its back to its old glory. Gotta fix rear fender, get a new front bumper, and header panel, finish the intercooler, relocate battery, and get a retune. I'm shooting for 500 to 550 hp at the wheels, and 425+tq.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Nice, good luck with it! I'd really like to check it out once you get it back together.

·
Super Moderator
11,871 Posts
:
They are arising!!! lol. Now we shall take our small infantry and overthrow the Carolinas as the mn12 capital of the USA !!!
:uppoint: :tongue:​

·
Super Moderator
11,871 Posts
I was hoping you would see that Ron.
Thanks for a good laugh Blake. I hope to see you and any of the other Bama crew that want to join us for the Thanksgiving meet. It would be great to see some new faces and cars at this year's meet.

·
Registered
244 Posts
thanks, but it's gonna be a little while before its back to its old glory. Gotta fix rear fender, get a new front bumper, and header panel, finish the intercooler, relocate battery, and get a retune. I'm shooting for 500 to 550 hp at the wheels, and 425+tq.
You're doing an intercooler? Give me a ring sometime I'm heading to Alabama in a weekend or two maybe I can swing by and check it out.

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
:wavey:

From Mobile here. Way down at the bottom! :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts